Welcome to BusinessVibe. Here we have all the useful information, advice and support you need for running your own business, we can help turn commercial dreams into a cash reality.
Business Vibe is an all New forum for SME owner's to communicate, offer and seek advice for marketing their business online.
Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned entrepreneur there will be something for you to learn and something you can contribute to this new business community.
Now, company works with public and private sector organisations throughout the world, offering a comprehensive range of support services and giving companies access to unparalleled expertise in the fields of trade promotion and technology transfer.
Based in England's industrial North West, it was originally set up in by a group of large companies including Pilkington, Unilever, ICI and BT to help smaller firms make use of new and improved technologies.
Brent Hoberman raises £6 million venture capital funding
Since his early days as a dotcom darling at the helm of online travel company lastminute.com, Brent Hoberman has always moved with the e-commerce times.
No Hype just help and advice which is by the way free!
Topics We cover
- >Setting Up Your Business
> Finance & Money
> Sales & Marketing
> E-Commerce & IT
- > solar panel installers
> Management & Operations
> Business Improvement
> Regulations & Tax
> Special Initiatives
> Women in Business
> Ethnic Businesses
Disclaimer: this webiste is not associated with businessvibe.co.uk pre Nov 2009
The Business Vibe network
The Business Vibe network aims to boost the productivity and profitability of the UK. We're doing this by identifying and tackling skills gaps and shortages on a sector by sector basis. In short, we're trying to get the right people with the right skills in the right place at the right time.
- CWDC Chair Steps Down 25 Jan2015
- SkillsActive tells MPs about post-16 skills 24 Jan2015
- Proskills to reward outstanding apprentices 24 Jan2015
- SkillsActive to launch learning hub in Northern Ireland 23 Jan2015
- Food and drink companies urged to sign up for cut-price training 23 Jan2015
- Cogent and unionlearn join forces to close industrial skills gap 22 Jan2015
- SkillsActive launches playwork survey 19 Jan2015 Skills for Justice to hold Scottish Conference 19 Jan2015
- SkillsActive's interactive commitment to skills 19 Jan2015
- LLUK invites nominations for FE panel 15 Jan2015
- Last chance for employers to shape new manufacturing diploma 12 Jan2015
- GoSkills launches new report into customer service and language skills
- learndirect Online maths, English, IT and business courses and qualifications